A Proposal for the Testing Framework

From: Soonho Lee <soonho@sktelecom.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 22:46:54 +0900
To: "public-device-apis@w3.org" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Dear all,

From last year, we have many interests in the web platform as a cross platform for a wide varity of smartphones.
We have developed a mobile web application runtime engine, which was based on WebKit browser engine.

I will propose our web runtime engine, called WAPER, for the testing framework which tests our device API specifications.

But, unfortunately, I can't attend today's conference call because of my business trip.
I will explain WAPER architecture in detail at next conference call.

Best Regards,

Soonho Lee.
   (Lee, Soon-Ho), Ph.D,
Manager, Application Development Team,
Convergence and Internet R&D Center, SK Telecom,
mobile: 010-3128-1483, email: soonho@sktelecom.com<mailto:soonho@sktelecom.com>
phone: +82-2-6100-2633, fax: +82-2-6100-7807