Fwd: New Scripting Coordination List Set Up

Hi,

DAP was not cross-posted in the (large) discussion that took place
between TC39 (the people who do EcmaScript), the HTML WG, and WebApps
but what is being discussed is nevertheless of relevance as it touches
deeply on WebIDL and related scripting issues.

For those who are interested a single point of discussion is now
available:

Begin forwarded message:

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/