Re: ISSUE-5: Application Configuration API

On Sep 23, 2009, at 12:12 , Arve Bersvendsen wrote:
> I'd like to propose that we drop the "Application configuration API"
> deliverable from this group's list of deliverables.
>
> 1. Application preferences are already covered by the Widgets 1.0
> P&C and "Widgets 1.0: The widget Interface"
> 2. Data persistence APIs are also covered by the (HTML5) WebStorage
> spec (and for more complex cases, WebDatabase)

In BONDI the AppConfigManager only has two methods: get() and set(),
and indeed they would appear to be handled just as well by
widget.preferences.

If people agree, this will probably set a record for the fastest
completed chartered deliverable in the history of W3C.

--
Robin Berjon
   robineko — setting new standards