No change of agenda (Re: TPAC -- possible change of days)

Well, we tried -- and there has been enough push-back that we're not  
going to pursue the possibility to swap dates further.

With apologies for the conflict with webapps...
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <>

On 18 Sep 2009, at 18:41, Thomas Roessler wrote:

> Hold off on those flight bookings (unless you're attending all TPAC  
> week anyway):  We're looking into swapping meeting slots between DAP  
> and XML Security, in order to accommodate the conflict with Webapps.
> I hope that we'll be able to cause a decision no later than Tuesday  
> next week.
> Regards,
> --
> Thomas Roessler, W3C  <>

Received on Friday, 18 September 2009 19:48:21 UTC