Re: WebIDL roadmap?

Cameron McCormack:
> > I’m open to suggestions on how to proceed.  Splitting the spec
> > into parallel 1.0 and 1.1 versions could be done, but not without a
> > little effort.

Robin Berjon:
> Based on what you've said I'd figure that the best might be to move
> it to LC soon, as planned, and if it gets stuck there and starts
> delaying too many other specs we can do the split thing. One
> advantage of having been to LC is that we'll have a very good view
> of where the issues really are.

That sounds like the best way to proceed.

Cameron McCormack ≝

Received on Thursday, 17 September 2009 22:44:59 UTC