Re: Minor fix to DAP homepage

David

The home page already has a link to the BONDI1.01 page on the INPUTS
section, thus linking to the complete document set:

"(and also BONDI 1.0 specifications and 1.01 specifications)"

I called out that one document but could move it to the Recommended
reading page below. Would that take care of it?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia