RE: Agenda: Distributed Meeting 2009-10-28

Dear all,

Please accept my regrets for today's call.


-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Frederick Hirsch
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 6:53 AM
To: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG
Cc: Frederick Hirsch
Subject: Agenda: Distributed Meeting 2009-10-28 

Agenda -  Device APIs and Policy Working Group

Distributed Meeting #6,  2009-10-28

Logistics: Time: 10:00 Boston; Eastern

Warning: Daylight Saving Time ends in Europe one week earlier than in  
US, so effectively call is hour earlier in Europe than usual:
14:00 - 16:00 London
15:00 -17:00 Paris

Duration: 90 minutes tops
  Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +, or +44.117.370.6152

  Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
  IRC channel: irc://

  Confidentiality of minutes: Public

Please register attendance in IRC using "Present+ first_last" and   
please update zakim with "zakim, aaa is handle" to correlate phone
information with handle. You can obtain agenda and bridge code with /  

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.


1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection

Note any additions or changes to agenda. Select scribe from top of list.

Scribe information

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

Plans related to upcoming teleconferences, f2f, other meetings. Any
special announcements.

2a) wiki

2a) TPAC

Review draft agenda on wiki

3) Minutes approval

Approve draft minutes 2009-10-21

4) Editorial Team report

4a) New draft Policy Requirements 
0225.html (Frederick)

4b) Update to contacts API 
0230.html (Richard Tibbett)

4b) Open editorial issues requiring discussion


5) Close Pending Action Items

ACTION-21 Send comments about Arve's requirements for ISSUE-6, Bryan  
Sullivan, 2009-09-30, AppLaunchReq

ACTION-25,  Provide BONDI white paper on features and capabilities,  
Marcin Hanclik, 2009-10-07, x-module

ACTION-28,  Document the output of the prompting discussion, Paddy  
Byers, 2009-10-21 ISSUE-28

ACTION-30,  Create a draft Policy Requirements document, Frederick  
Hirsch, 2009-10-28, ISSUE-28

ACTION-32, Look into existing work around compass API at geolocation /  
webapps, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux, 2009-10-28, System Information and  
Events AP

6) Policy Segment

Policy requirements  review, progress on issues and action updates.

7) API Segment

Review progress on requirements and issues

8) Issue review

9) Other Business

10) Adjourn

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group

Received on Wednesday, 28 October 2009 08:28:11 UTC