RE: ISSUE-11: Gathering requirements [FileSystem API]

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 14:34:06 -0000
To: <arun@mozilla.com>, <robin@robineko.com>, <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Hi Arun!

> FWIW, there is a new editor's draft of the FileAPI:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/FileAPI/

I'd like to suggest TiddlyWiki as a good candidate for building use-cases for the FileAPI, which I generalised as a "HTML application" (on reflection, a bad name) in a paper for the W3C device APIs workshop:

    http://www.w3.org/2008/security-ws/papers/osmosoft.html

I'll take the time to read the editor's draft, wearing my TiddlyWiki shaped goggles, and report back.

--
Paul (psd)
http://blog.whatfettle.com