Re: What does it all hang off of?

On Wed, 07 Oct 2009 14:17:31 +0200, Frederick Hirsch
<frederick.hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
> Isn't this an opportunity to fix this so for the future the new APIs
> aren't in an illogical place? What is the pragmatic issue with doing
> what Jere suggests?

The pragmatic issue is that then you have two places rather than one. The
pragmatic solution here is in my opinion to use the established
convention. Reinventing things just leads to more complexity for no gain.
If not negative gain given that now authors have to learn about two places
to look for.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/