Re: ISSUE-28: [Policy] Requirement for NO security prompting [Security Policy Framework -- General]

Rather than runtime dialogues, which do create a *terrible* user
experience, can we consider a one time startup dialogue (similar to
what is seen in android applications) that warns the user about what
apis the application wants access to.