API Requirements umbrella

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:07:04 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi all,

I put a rough draft of this document up at:

   http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/api-reqs/Overview.html

I think that we should agree on some of the content, and add some
explanatory text at the beginning, and then quickly put it out as a
Note to signal our intentions with what we've already started fleshing
out.

Also, I'd like everyone to review the requirements that are already in
there, notably the ones with issues attached to them. That would allow
us to agree that some of them are good enough to get started so that
we can start work on the APIs proper.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/