RE: Draft minutes 2009-11-18 teleconference

Le jeudi 19 novembre 2009 à 13:31 +0100, Nilsson, Claes1 a écrit :
> Action 65: We have a confusion here. The minutes are not really correct (but the actions track at the web site is)
> So Who is who? :-) just for clarification:
> Action 65 is for Niklas Widell at Ericsson.
> I am Claes Nilsson at SonyEricsson. (I have action 38, which is another story that I am currently working on)

Sorry, that was my bad — the action is indeed for Niklas, not you Claes;
I thought I had fixed it in the minutes as well as in the Tracker, but I
apparently missed some of the needed changes.

(I propose to forbid people with sound-alike names working in
sound-alike companies :)

Dom