Re: [Device APIs Requirements] Input to Gallery API

Le jeudi 29 octobre 2009 à 14:21 -0700, SULLIVAN, BRYAN L (ATTCINW) a
écrit :
> Thus I propose the requirement: "must enable discovery of the supported
> metadata attributes, including the attribute name and its declared
> namespace, if any.".

As for SysInfo, I would like to understand better the use cases for
this; one clear difficulty with extensible vocabularies-based approach
in APIs is that they make it very hard to build code that will work
across a large number of platforms.

(I’ll propose that topic as an addition to the API patterns discussion)

Dom