RE: DAP Roadmap, priorities

Dear Dom and all.

If there is no objection, I am willing to be a volunteer for the Gallery API spec. ;-)
As an editor of API for Media Resource 1.0, my opinions is as below.

I think even if Gallery API is closely related with API for Media Resource 1.0, this is basically different.
Because API for Media Resource 1.0 is to provide the unified API for application developer to access metadata in independence of different formats. Nothing is more. On the other hand Gallery API should be more abstract level API to manage and show the media files in the perspective of application developer.

Best regards,
Wonsuk.