Re: Policy work items - request for proposals

Ian

I agree that security needs to be considered in conjunction with the
APIs, I don't think we disagree.

WG members can help by taking actions, and to do this we need to break
a bigger problem into smaller aspects and get  concrete proposals.

For example we can make proposals regarding capability definitions in
conjunction with the API development - I proposed this be in the API
documents themselves, Robin suggested a separate document, but
regardless I think we can start on this work.

Do you have any additional suggestions on how to move this work
forward? Are you able to help generate any proposals related to policy
and security?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch