Re: Orientation event in Firefox

Thanks Dave for your comments.

I was thinking about update frequency.  right now, it is up to the UA
(we are using 50ms).

units -- yes.  in g.  This is best.

magnetometer -- but in a different API, right?  I do not see directly
how you would combined the two.

Also see: http://dougt.org/wordpress/2009/08/orientation-update/ for
some demos.

Doug