Re: Editing specifications with ReSpec.js

On Aug 6, 2009, at 13:45 , Marcin Hanclik wrote:
> IMHO the security policy specification will define some syntax for
> the policy interchange format (e.g. in XML).
> So we have here another building blocks:
> 7. XML elements with related content model etc
> 8. XML attributes

I would say that consistency is most important amongst API documents —
policy documents can be different.

That being said the original ReSpec (which was one of those more
complicated but less useful specification building systems) had built-
in support for RelaxNG which I could easily port if needed.

--
Robin Berjon
   robineko — setting new standards