Re: Editors, Requirements, Style, etc.

Hi Anselm,

On Aug 5, 2009, at 12:27 , Anselm R Garbe wrote:
> I'd like to volunteer as well

Knowing you, I'd love to have you on the editorial team but as things
stand at this point I unfortunately cannot accept as Aplix is not
currently a W3C member. We should talk offline about various options
here.

> and plan to come up with some input
> regarding the API style asap and some best practices I want to share.

Of course, not being a member does not prevent you from producing this
input as a member of public, and I certainly look forward to it.

Cheers!

--
Robin Berjon
   robineko — setting new standards