Re: Notes & Slides from Meeting at W3C TPAC

Hi Louay,

I suspect I was not sufficiently clear in my statement. When I used the
word "displays", I was referring to flat-3D vs. Virtual Reality vs.
Augmented/Mixed Reality; not physical devices. After reviewing the work
that you and others are doing at Fraunhofer, I think it may be more
closely aligned with with WebVR is doing. They have a feature called
"magic window" that allows the display of a large image within a window
on the device. I think it might be best to contact them for coordinating
your expertise.

Of course we welcome means for declaratively specifying how this is to
happen. That would be completely appropriate and right to our core goal.

Leonard Daly