Re: CSS 3D Editor & Dec3D Workshop

From: Ressler, Sandy <sressler@nist.gov>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:15:14 +0000
To: "Jung, Yvonne" <yvonne.jung@igd.fraunhofer.de>
CC: Jacek Jankowski <jacek.jankowski@inria.fr>, public-d3d mlist <public-declarative3d@w3.org>
That is VERY cool…just tried it on my iPhone and works fine…don't think I can go to Korea in April but it's probably a good idea…Sandy

On Sep 19, 2013, at 7:28 AM, "Jung, Yvonne" <yvonne.jung@igd.fraunhofer.de>
 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Am 19.09.2013 um 13:22 schrieb Jacek Jankowski:
>
> Dear all,
>
> As usually, the mailing list got a bit quiet after the Web3D conference (probably everyone went happily for well earned holidays..).
> Anyway, I stumbled upon this 3D editor [1] - not entirely sure if it's useful, but it is definitely nicely looking thing. I'm just curious: since it seems that Web-based 3D editors are on the rise (I believe there were two presented on the conference..), are there any efforts to make a (X)3D editor from X3DOM or XML3D groups?
>
> Yes, indeed... :)
>

> Another thing, regarding Dec3D workshop. Do you think the group should try to organize the second (formal) edition, e.g., again at WWW?
>
> Cheers,
> Jacek
>
> [1] http://tridiv.com/
> [2] http://www2014.kr/calls/call-for-workshop/

Sandy Ressler
High Performance Computing and Visualization Group
100 Bureau Drive, STOP 8911
Gaithersburg MD, 20899
(301) 975-3549 Fax: (301) 975-3218
sressler@nist.gov