Re: Telco wrup-up

Hi everyone,

sorry I didn't make it back to the call. Some infrastructure problems in
my home office. I will be back in my office starting from tomorrow.

I'll try to get the CfP on the ACM/Siggraph lists and will get back to
you as soon as I have news in that.

Best,
   Kristian

Am 21.12.2011 15:39, schrieb Jankowski, Jacek:

> Hi,
>
> This is a short wrap-up of our last telco meeting. The main topic was
> the 1st International Workshop on Declarative 3D for the Web
> Architecture (Dec3D2012) [1] accepted for WWW 2012. We discussed
> mostly two things:
>
> 1)The call for papers -- we agreed that the current version of the
> call looks good and should be distributed as soon as possible.
>
> 2)The policy for submitting the papers by conference organizers: as it
> is our first Dec3D research event and it is a workshop, we agreed that
> the organizers can submit papers. Position papers are encouraged.
>
> Tasks:
>
> Jacek:
>
> -prepare a 'call for papers' text on our wiki for the copy/paste
> purposes (DONE) [2];
>
> -prepare a table for mailing list addresses (DONE) [3];
>
> -gather web related mailing list addresses (work in progress);
>
> -add contact information on the workshop website;
>
> -invite program committee members to easy chair;
>
> -ask program committee for help in distributing the CfP;
>
> Leonard:
>
> -re-configure the http://www.declarative3d.org/ domain: the domain
> should directly point to the community page on the w3c server:
> http://www.w3.org/community/declarative3d/; the 'events' sub-domain
> http://events.declarative3d.org should point to the 140.203.154.137
> server (as it is right now); http://www.events.declarative3d.org
> should also point to this address;
>
> Everyone:
>
> -Update the table with as many relevant mailing list addresses as
> possible;
>
> -Friday 23rd: sending the 1^st call?
>
> Best,
>
>    Jacek
>
> [1] http://events.declarative3d.org/Dec3D2012/
>
> [2]
> http://www.w3.org/community/declarative3d/wiki/Declarative_3D_for_the_Web_Architecture:Current_events#CfP
>
> [3]
> http://www.w3.org/community/declarative3d/wiki/Declarative_3D_for_the_Web_Architecture:Current_events#Mailing_list_addresses

Kristian Sons
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH, DFKI
Agenten und Simulierte Realität
Campus D 3-2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3,  D-66123 Saarbrücken, Germany
Phone: (+49 681) 302-3833, Fax: ...-3843, E-Mail: kristian.sons@dfki.de
Mobil:  +49 151 / 50 98 76 08
DFKI Informationen: http://www.dfki.de

Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang Wahlster (Vorsitzender)
Dr. Walter Olthoff

Amtsgericht Kaiserslautern, HRB 2313