RE: a little confused about registration for workshop

Hi,

On the WWW2012 Workshops forum (see: http://www2012.org/wwwforum/index.php?p=topic&t_id=8)  I found the following:

 The Local Organization Committee (LOC) has decided the following rules :

* The following rules apply to all the organizers appearing on the WS submission document.
* Each considered organizer benefits of a free registration for the WS day (the listed co-chairs of the considered WS)
* Each considered organizer benefits of special fees for the conference itself (or including the conference) :

** Pass 5 days = 480 euros
** Pass 3 days = 320 euros
** A 1 day WS/Tut = 200 euros
** A 1 day conference = 180 euros

* Travel and accommodation are not covered by the LOC
* WS Invited Speakers are not covered by the LOC

Best,

 Jacek