Re: TPAC 2011 meeting request for Declarative 3D group

On 31 Oct 2011, at 9:24 AM, Don Brutzman wrote:

> On 10/30/2011 11:11 PM, Susan Westhaver wrote:
>> Hi Don,
>>
>> We'll get the room number tomorrow. It will be a guest room suite. Please see me for keys tomorrow afternoon at the pm break. We went through some meeting room changes this morning with the hotel.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Susan
>
> many thanks.  good to see you guys this morning, bravo and thanks
> again for your many efforts.
>
> p.s. the badges look cool!  recommend including a url next time, they
> are good souvenirs that some people may hang in their office spaces.

Hi Don,

Do you mean a URL for the person (or a URL for the event)?

If you mean "an identifier for the person" this is something we contemplated this time but didn't make room in the registration form. I expect we'll have it next time.

Thanks for the feedback!

Ian

PS. They are also supposed to be printed 2-sided; printer error.