Re: TPAC 2011 meeting request for Declarative 3D group

On 25 Oct 2011, at 10:22 AM, Don Brutzman wrote:

> cc: public-declarative3d@w3.org
>
> Dear Ian and Susan:
>
> On 10/17/2011 2:52 PM, Ian Jacobs wrote:
>> [...]
>> Hi Don,
>>
>> I can confirm that there will be a room available for the Declarative 3D CG on Tuesday morning.
>
> Thank you.  There are still some important pieces missing however.
> Please advise:
>
> - where is room location and time Tuesday so that we can publicize it

[For Susan]

> - can we get listed on the official schedule of group meetings
> 	http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/#Finalized

[For Susan]

> - when do the Wednesday breakout sessions get announced??  Are we included?
> 	Where will it be?  Again, we are trying to announce it so that people
> 	can know to attend.  Proposal:
> http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2011/SessionIdeas#Declarative_3D_Graphics_on_the_Web

There are seven pre-selected breakouts that I announced on 19 Oct:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2011OctDec/0014.html

Declarative 3D is not in the pre-selected set. Therefore, the day of the meeting we will allocate sessions to room per this FAQ:
 http://www.w3.org/wiki/Session_Selection

We do not know when or where it will take place yet; that's part of the work we do next Weds morning interactively.

Ian