Re: Agenda for telco today

Hi all~

Also we need to finalize messaging and prose for a press release today.
I am still trying to come up with it, so suggestions welcome.

PS here is a link to a multimedia Education /outreach example with US
NOAA data
https://snoid.sv.vt.edu/~tilden/X3DWorldMovie/

which was described in our mirror worlds paper this year
http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2010425

br,

_n

--