Re: Linked Data Templates paper for XML London 2016

I am thinking of something like...

1. You are running an LDT and have a resource at
http://martynas.org/some-resource

2. I would like to enrich this data with my own data, using my own LDT.

3. I need my own IRI on my server to do so. I might do something like
the following:
    POST http://patrick.org/mintOwlSameAs?url=http://martynas.org/some-resource

4. This would return some local IRI I could use, like
http://patrick.org/some-resource

The data set on my LDT would have a triple like:

<http://patrick.org/some-resource> owl:sameAs
<http://martynas.org/some-resource>

5. A next step could be "federation" where my server might request
that your server also add the owl:sameAs and provide my IRI.