Re: Publishing vocabulary under W3C namespace

What do you need, Martynas?

In general, we're happy to host a vocabulary if it's created and
maintained by a CG (there are others situations we're happy with as well
but a CG is simplest).

I'd expect to see something like a specification doc written and
published by the CG. Looking at
https://www.w3.org/community/declarative-apps and its mailing list I
can't immediately see what the vocab is you're wanting to publish?

Cheers

Phil.

--

Phil Archer