Re: Linked Data Templates paper for XML London 2016

Good day everyone,

our paper about Linked Data Templates has been accepted to XML London 2016!
http://xmllondon.com/programme

We will now be working on the full paper and also hope to publish the
draft LDT specification soon.

Hope to see you in London!

Martynas
graphityhq.com