Re: Faceted Search

Martynas,

Following your advice I'm trying to get rid the most possible of a custom
object model and try to build something with XSL/XSLT.

I've posted in my blog the last comments regarding this issue:
http://cognescent.blogspot.com.ar/2015/12/cognescents-architectural-refactorings.html

The source repository is not updated with this current changes. It's only
analysis work.

I'd like to use some kind of functional programming for a declarative
service/interface model. My approach currently attempts to return triples,
wrappers between. But with a working metamodel behind them the declarative
part should work fine.