De: public-ddwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ddwg-request@w3.org] En nombre de Francois Daoust
Enviado el: miércoles, 18 de noviembre de 2009 18:19
Para: public-ddwg@w3.org
Asunto: AskPythia, an implementation of the DDR Simple API in PHP

Hi survivors of the Device Description Working Group,

I have been working on a suite of tools to help generate mobileOK
content in authoring tools written in PHP lately. The whole thing is
called mobileOK Pythia, but the part I thought you might be interested
in is AskPythia.

AskPythia is an implementation of the DDR Simple API in PHP (PHP5
required as the code uses interfaces). It ships with a default
implementation on top of WURFL and a few facilities to ease interfacing
to other DDRs. WURFL capabilities are mapped to the DDR Core Vocabulary.

As PHP does not support method overloading, I have followed the
conventions used in the WSDL implementation referenced at the end of the
spec.

More information about AskPythia is available at:
http://www.w3.org/2009/11/mobileOKPythia/ddr.html

Thanks,
Francois.