From: public-ddwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ddwg-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jo Rabin
Sent: 26 February 2008 10:45
To: jmcf@tid.es
Cc: public-ddwg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Final chance, for now, to offer opinion on Simple API [was
Continuation of discussion from today's call]

I see that both Rotan and you are looking for and elaboration of
Resolution C(2):

Res.C(2) +1 to keep PropertyName, factory method, and use in
SimplePropertyRef constructor.

For the sake of clarity, are you saying that the only constructor should
be of this form or are you saying that you'd like that in addition. The
first interpretation is inconsistent with the decision to provide
overloaded methods that have only Strings.

[...]