From: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA [mailto:jmcf@tid.es]
Sent: 11 April 2008 09:37
To: Jo Rabin; Rotan Hanrahan; public-ddwg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Core Vocab Draft 1i

Sorry for being persistent and my apologies for my wishes of the correction of a document that is going to potentially be read by hundreds of people around the world ...

+ UAProf appears in the references but it is not cross-referenced when it appears on the text
+ The Top N thing still appears but, how a clueless reader that does not know anything about it is going to figure what is "Top N"
+ Aspect names are not between <code>
+ "This Vocabulary defines two Aspect webBrowser and device serves to disambiguate the usage of Properties such as Vendor. Other Vocabularies may define other values for Aspects"

The phrase seems unmeaningful ... Why not ....

Best Regards