RE: Core Vocabulary 1h

As Jo is unlikely to be available for further last-minute edits, I can take care of these. Thanks José.

---Rotan

-----Original Message-----
From: public-ddwg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ddwg-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA
Sent: 10 April 2008 22:02
To: Jo Rabin; public-ddwg@w3.org
Subject: RE: Core Vocabulary 1h

Hi,

Thanks for editing the new draft and taking into account the majority of my comments.

+ I'm sending permalink reference to UAProf, to be put in the references section

http://member.openmobilealliance.org/ftp/public_documents/mce/DCAP/Permanent_documents/OMA-TS-UAProf-V2_0-20060206-A.zip

+ We need a cross-reference in the Introduction when it is said "Implementors are encouraged to make use of the UWA ontology to suggest extensions to it."

+ We should reference the published version of the DC Ontology which it is in http://www.w3.org/TR/dcontology/

+ The id of aspects should also be put between <code>. The same for property types and when you say <input type="text"> in the format property.

Best Regards