RE: DDWG Core Vocabulary updates

I think two points are well made. I have created two new issues (and two
new products) to track discussion of them. The issues are ISSUE-20 and
ISSUE-21 (for tracker). So please respond against the ISSUE rather than
this note.

[the products are API and Core Vocab - classifying issues and actions by
product allows easier maintenance and review]

Jo

On