RE: [VOC] Do we really need a property in the vocabulary for each markup or variety of them

I think that now you are proposing path-based access to properties. I have
no problem with that. Indeed the Ontology already supports and uses this
approach [1].

However, the general feeling in DD up until now has been to have a flat
space of name/value pairs for the vocabulary and API. That contradicts any
hierarchy of properties.

If the group changes its mind and embraces hierarchies, then the hierarchy
SHOULD be the same as that in the ontology.

Best wishes
Rhys

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/editors-drafts/DeliveryContextOntology/2007-08-