Re: Interests in implementing DDR API

Il giorno 20/nov/07, alle ore 15:34, Rotan Hanrahan ha scritto:

> I certainly hope that all participants in the DDWG who are in a
> position to do so will provide a DDR API access mechanism adhering
> to the specifications that we eventually agree, whether or not the
> products operate as open or closed source. That Martin has
> indicated [1] an interest in doing this for products within his
> company is welcome news. I understand that the MyMobileWeb project
> will be doing likewise, and there is considerable evidence for this
> given the significant recent contributions from José. This will
> likely also include a DDR API bridge to WURFL data. Similarly, it
> is my expectation that products within my domain will also provide
> DDR API facilities.
>
> If anyone else wants to mention now their interest in providing an
> implementation of the DDR API, please feel free to say so on this
> list.

Am I late to the party?

Of course dotMobi is committed to bring this Rec into reality. I
would think all the member of this list already know that we are
working on a device database and that it will be compliant with the
API Rec and with the Core Vocabulary at a minimum.

We also presented at Mobile Monday London, the PPT [1] is available
from the event site, let me know if you have problems and I can also
provide a PDF version.

- Andrea

[1] http://mobilemonday.org.uk/Andrea.ppt