RE: Updated API with the PropertyValueSet methods

Just some minor clarifying text for the Javadoc at http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/DDWG/drafts/api/java/DDR-API-Minimal/doc/org/w3c/ddr/core/DDR.html

DCComponentSet 	getComponents(ContextKey key)

Returns the set of components currently available in the current context.

DDRPropertyValue 	getPropertyValue(java.lang.String property, DCComponent component)

Returns the property value of the specified property of specified component.

NOTE: I removed mention of context in this comment because it is confusing. The context is not passed in as a direct parameter. In fact, it is implied within the component parameter because the component is obtained with the aid of a context key. Implied relationships do not need to be mentioned in the descriptions of the methods, or otherwise the descriptions will become unnecessarily complex.

DDRPropertyValueSet 	getPropertyValueSet(DDRProperty property, Aspect aspect, ContextKey key)

Returns the set of property values of the specified property in the specified context for the specified aspect This method will return multiple property values (set.size() > 1) only if there is more than one component for the specified aspect.

NOTE: I have changed from "current context" to "specified context" because the key parameter does not necessarily have to represent some notion of "current". I expect that in use the key will in fact represent the current context, but this will be evident from the code itself. (This is applied to the other methods too.)

DDRPropertyValueSet 	getPropertyValueSet(DDRProperty property, ContextKey key)

Returns the set of property values of the specified property in the specified context. This method will return multiple property values (set.size() > 1) only if there is more than one component for all the possible aspects of the property.

DDRPropertyValueSet 	getPropertyValueSet(java.lang.String property, Aspect aspect, ContextKey key)

Returns the set of property values of the specified property in the specified context for the specified aspect This method will return multiple property values (set.size() > 1) only if there is more than one component for the specified aspect.

DDRPropertyValueSet 	getPropertyValueSet(java.lang.String property, ContextKey key)