From: public-ddwg-request@w3.org on behalf of Nkeze, Emmanuel M
Sent: Mon 25/06/2007 06:02
To: public-ddwg@w3.org
Subject: State of Landscape Document

Hello everyone -

As an editor of the Landscape document, I will like to announce that the
document is substantially complete and at this time I am looking for
your feedback on getting the Conclusion of this document rounded up.

I have attached my initial thoughts on a conclusion, please feel free to
amend and provide your feedback.

Within the next week, I plan to include the conclusion into Wiki and
then make a final pass through the document to check for typos,
spelling, etc and then declare the document complete. So your feedback
is much appreciated!

Thanks
See you in tomorrow's call

 <<Landscape Doc Conclusion.txt>>