RE: DD Definition

Dear Ryhs,
  sorry for late reply. I don't think adding notes/examples to the DI
glossary would necessarily lead to a encyclopedia. Notes/examples should be
as brief and concise as the definition. See below an attempt for the
definition of device description.

Furthermore, you may group related terms/definitions to
subsections/clusters.

Thanks.
Best regards,
 -Christian

Term: Device Description

Definition:  A device description is a formal definition within some context
of the named attributes and their permissible values [which may take the
form of lists, ranges, or other patterns] which are applicable to entities
of interest in that context.

Note: The context needs to be further defined within the organization that
adopts this definition.

Example: UAProf used for describing the display resolution of a mobile
device