De: public-ddwg-comments-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-ddwg-comments-request@w3.org] En nombre de Berend-Jan Wever
Enviado el: viernes, 22 de mayo de 2009 15:03
Para: public-ddwg-comments@w3.org
Asunto: bug in simple idl at
http://www.w3.org/TR/DDR-Simple-API/ddr-simpleapi.idl

Hello,

While parsing "http://www.w3.org/TR/DDR-Simple-API/ddr-simpleapi.idl"
I noticed that the file contains this at line 214:

	interface Service {

		void initialize(in string defaultVocabularyIRI, in Map
props)
			raises (NameException, InitiazalitionException);

"InitiazalitionException" does not seem to exist. I assume this is a typo?

Thanks!

BJ

Berend-Jan Wever <berendjanwever@gmail.com>
http://skypher.com/SkyLined