From: public-ddwg-comments-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ddwg-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Francois Daoust
Sent: 19 August 2009 09:35
To: public-ddwg-comments@w3.org
Subject: DDR Simple API: typo in SystemException

Hi there,

I stumbled upon the following in the DDR Simple API Recommendation:

The description of the SystemException class says:
  "This exception, a subclass of java.lang.Runtime,"

It should be:
  "This exception, a subclass of *java.lang.RuntimeException*,"

See:
  http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-DDR-Simple-API-20081205/#sec-SystemException

First erratum?

Francois.