Re: [LC-1948] DDR Simple API - interpretation of getAPIVersion()

Hello Dr. Hanrahan,

Thank you for your comment.  It has been assigned the identifier
"LC-1948".  Including this ID in the subject field of correspondence
on this issue will help us to track the issue through our process.

We will take your comment into consideration and respond in detail soon.

Again, thank you very much for your comments,

Matt Womer
DDWG Team Contact, W3C