From: public-ddwg-comments-request@w3.org [mailto:public-ddwg-comments-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA
Sent: 15 April 2008 11:24
To: public-ddwg-comments@w3.org
Subject: DDR Simple API - Convenience methods on PropertyValues

Regarding the PropertyValues interface,

there are no convenience methods on that interface that allow to retrieve PropertyValues without dealing with a PropertyRef.

However the Service interface has a lot of convenience methods that avoid dealing with PropertyRef if necessary.

This seems to be a bit contradictory in the design of the API.

Proposed Amendment:

+ Add a getValue(localPropertyName) method

+ Add a getValue(localPropertyName,localAspectName,vocabularyIRI) method

to the PropertyValues interface

---

Jose Manuel Cantera

Senior Technologist