Re: Tables

I agree with you Andrea. Also while I was voting table as core I was
thinking on this particular issue and I think that the 'tables' property
perhaps should be splitted in 'table_Support' and table_support with
certain restrictions such as the number of columns that are properly
managed by the browser ...

Best Regards