H264 capabilities

From: Runar J. Solberg <runar.solberg@adactus.no>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 09:26:31 +0200
To: <public-ddr-vocab@w3.org>
Hi,

I have some capabilities for H264 video that I would like to contribute to
the vocabulary. I tried to use your online submission form yesterday, but
did only receive confirmation for one capability. So just to make sure the
proposal arrives, I compiled a document (attached) with the capabilities. If
the vocabulary should take into account the delivery method
(streaming/download) is not clear, so I propose capabilities for both
streaming and download.

I hope the proposal is delivered to the right place. If this is not it,
could you please direct me to the right place?

--
Best regards

 Runar Johannes Solberg
Project Manager Adactus