Re: chair candidate: Nic Gibson and initial work items

From: Nic Gibson <nicg@corbas.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 18:35:14 +0000
Cc: James Fuller <jim@webcomposite.com>, public-datapipelining@w3.org
To: Florent Georges <fgeorges@fgeorges.org>
I’ve always been vaguely uncomfortable with the ‘Proc’ part of the name (think Proctology I guess).  DataPipe is a managed hosting services provider. I think we should at least attempt to work out a name that is uncommon.

nic
--
Corbas Consulting / @CorbasLtd
Digital Publishing Consultancy and Training