Re: Known issues page

I think it would be ideal if you could raise these as GitHub issues, so
that we have a formal record.

The Known Issues page that I had started was basically collecting
planned and potential edits to the documents - including things that
were agreed upon from the issues. Anything that requires further
discussion should go into issues IMHO.

Holger