Re: concluding on UCR

> There are several links to http://lelystad.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/
for the Dublin Core requirements.  That site is currently not working.
Any idea if that's a temporary problem, or we should take those links out?
If they are still down, it's def. not a temporary problem and we should take them out.
br simon

Sent from Samsung tablet.
-------- Original message --------From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org> Date: 7/19/17  18:56  (GMT+01:00) To: Simon Steyskal <simon.steyskal@wu.ac.at>, Irene Polikoff <irene@topquadrant.com> Cc: Data Shapes WG <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org> Subject: Re: concluding on UCR
And I've staged it for expected publication tomorrow at
https://www.w3.org/TR/2017/NOTE-shacl-ucr-20170720/

Please let me know if you see any problems.

There are several links to http://lelystad.informatik.uni-mannheim.de/
for the Dublin Core requirements.  That site is currently not working.
Any idea if that's a temporary problem, or we should take those links out?

       -- Snadro