Re: Process Question: How to clean up meeting minutes

Thanks, Eric. I have attached the cleaned up minutes (mostly the
attendees list was incorrect).

These minutes are ready for review by the group.

For future meetings I hope someone else can chair because I am not
neutral enough on some topics. Unless anyone else volunteers, I will
continue setting up the next meeting though, so that we can make progress.

Holger