From:   Arnaud Le Hors/Cupertino/IBM@IBMUS
To:     Jose Emilio Labra Gayo <jelabra@gmail.com>
Cc:     RDF Data Shapes Working Group <public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org>
Date:   10/15/2016 03:56 PM
Subject:        Re: Meeting days

Hi Jose,

This is great news. Moving the call back to Wednesday should work better
for most - and especially Pano -, so thank you for letting us know.
I'm going to reschedule new week's call to Wednesday (which also means
I'll be able to attend and chair!) and we can make the reschedule official
then.

Cheers.
--
Arnaud  Le Hors - Senior Technical Staff Member, Open Web Technologies -
IBM Cloud